Oldham Local Authority is the admissions body for places in the Reception classes. The school Governing Body have the role for places in the school Nursery (26 places are available in the morning). Information regarding admissions of pupils to Nursery is available to download from the Oldham Council Website. If over-subscribed, then the policy explains the criteria to decide priority order.
The main areas for priority are:
- First Priority – Children with a statement/EHCP for exceptional needs; children who are
- categorised as Looked After
- Second Priority – Children with brothers or sisters in attendance at the school
- Third priority – Geographical proximity and ease of access to the school
- For more information see link to Oldham Council Composite Prospectus – Oldham Council Coordinated Admissions Scheme